Artcinia envisions neighborhoods everywhere enriched and enlivened through the performing arts.
Vision, Mission, and Values
Artcinia connects local, professional artists with audiences in neighborhood venues through performing arts experiences that are engaging, affordable, and accessible.
Artcinia’s core value of collaboration among performing artists, neighborhood venues, and area residents is central to its pursuit of improving access to the performing arts. Artcinia is further guided by its commitments to:
- Providing safe convening of diverse communities within shared neighborhoods.
- Engaging local, professional performing artists who reflect the diversity of the communities we serve.
- Compensating artists fairly.
- Providing community-informed programming that reflects the cultures and preferences of our audiences.
- Upholding quality, authenticity, equity, inclusiveness, and respect in all that we do.
“Wonderful diversity; superb quality.”
The São Paulo – Philly Jazz Connection
West Allegheny, June 2022